Breaking News
recent

Ten Thousand Opportunities to Share

This blog was read for the 10,000th time yesterday.  Based on the analytic data I receive from the website host, most of those views came from search engine results or social media, which indicates to me that there is a genuine appetite for more accessible, relevant information about business law and banking law. 

I'm very honored that so many people have found this resource useful.  Thanks to those of you who take the time to share relevant content with your friends and colleagues through email and social media.  I appreciate your willingness to help me spread the word about the ways in which the law affects businesses in North Carolina and elsewhere. 

As always, your feedback is much appreciated.  Please let me know if there is a recent development or hot topic you'd like to see addressed here.

Sincerely,

Matt
sho fia

sho fia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.