Breaking News
recent

Thank You! (The 2014 "Legal Elite" List Has Been Published)

I would like to take a moment to thank the lawyers across North Carolina who participated in the peer review process conducted by Business North Carolina magazine to create the 2014 list of the Legal Elite.  Thank you for your votes of confidence.  I am very honored to be included along with several of my colleagues at Ward and Smith, P.A., as well as a number of fine lawyers across the state.

When Business North Carolina magazine surveyed more than 20,000 North Carolina attorneys, they asked only one question: "Whom would you rate among the current best in these categories?"  Fewer than 3% of the lawyers in North Carolina were selected for the distinction.

I was very honored to have been included among the Legal Elite for 2013 in the "Young Guns" category (for lawyers under 40 from all practice areas).  For 2014, I was named in the "Business" category along with some exceptional business lawyers (of all ages) from around the state.

I truly appreciate the lawyers who take the time to participate in this and other peer surveys.  I consider it a privilege to be able to recommend exceptional professionals for well-deserved recognition, and I am pleased to see some very deserving names on this year's list (although there are several others I wish had also been included). 

May 2014 bring you the success and recognition you have earned.



sho fia

sho fia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.