Breaking News
recent

Moving to the Triangle

 
 
The time has come.  For several years, I've worked with clients from across the state and beyond, travelling all over North Carolina.  New Bern has been a wonderful place to call home.  My family loves the small-town, coastal lifestyle.  In recent years, however, I have found myself travelling more and more, which has generally resulted in less family time.  We have concluded that it is time to move to the Triangle so that I can be closer to more of my clients and generally spend a little less time travelling.  Ward and Smith, P.A. has been very supportive of this decision.
 
We will be living in Raleigh by the end of this month.  I look forward to getting involved in the community and making some new friends.  We also look forward to seeing many of our Triangle-area friends on a more regular basis.
 
I intend to be back in New Bern regularly to see clients and friends, just as I already spend time the other cities in which Ward and Smith has offices.

I will maintain a presence in the New Bern office, but my primary office address will be:

Ward and Smith, P.A.
5430 Wade Park Boulevard
Wade II, Suite 400
(Post Office Box 33009, Zip 27636-3009)
Raleigh, NC 27607
P: 919.277.9100
F: 919.277.9177 

The office is located directly across Edwards Mill Road from the PNC Arena.


sho fia

sho fia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.