Breaking News
recent

A New Role with the YLD, the Future of the Legal Profession

Those of you know me well or who read this blog regularly know that I believe in the Young Lawyers Division of the North Carolina Bar Association and the more than 6,400 young lawyers who belong to it.  In the past eight years, I have witnessed young lawyers volunteer to help thousands of people with significant legal needs and do important work to improve the legal profession.  This is a great group of people, and I am immensely honored that they have elected me to lead them.  I will take office as Chair of the YLD in June of 2016.  In the meantime, if you are a service-minded lawyer under 36, or if you have ideas about what the YLD can do to further its missions (service to the public, service to the bar, and leadership training), please let me know


sho fia

sho fia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.